Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mushroom and Swiss Burgers

As the summer is drawing to a close I am trying to squeeze as many grilling recipes in while the weather is still warm! I came across this Hardee's Mushroom and Swiss copy cat recipe on the web and decided to try it out on my family. It was a huge hit with my husband and my two little kidlets licked their plates clean! This is very easy to make and requires only a few ingredients, most of which you probably already have on hand! Give this burger recipe a try before the cold weather sets in and you have to put the grill away for the winter!
Mushroom and Swiss Burgers
Ingredients:
1 can Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup
1 can sliced mushrooms
1 teas. Worcestershire Sauce
Swiss Cheese, slices
1/4 lb hamburger patties, I bought mine already shaped
1/2 teas. Accent Seasoning
1/2 teas. Lawry's Seasoning Salt
1/4 teas. Ground Black Pepper

Cooking Instructions:
Step 1 : Combine the soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce in a pan. Put on the stove and let simmer. Stir occasionally until heated through. Keep warm until ready to serve.
Step 2: Combine Accent seasoning, seasoned salt and pepper in a shaker or small bowl.
Step 3: Season your patties with the seasoning mixture and pan fry or grill until done.
Step 4: Place patty on a bun, top with Swiss cheese and the mushroom sauce. Enjoy!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...