Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Be Mine" Vintage Valentine Garland

I can't believe that Valentines Day is almost exactly one week away!! This past week I realized that I didn't have one single decoration up inside my home except the Wooden Love Wreath that I have hanging on my front door. Holidays are a BIG BIG DEAL here at the Culinary Queen Bee's Home (ask my friends, I am always the neighborhood nut that has her Holiday Decor out first) so it is unlike me not have some Holiday Spirit Showcased inside my home as well as outside. Last week as I was blog searching, I came across this Darling Vintage Valentine Tutorial that was featured on my friends blog, Our Cozy Nest. I love the things that Nicole features. She truly is a wonderful Domestic Engineer. She is always coming up with cute new ways to spruce up her home and make it... well, A COZY NEST. When I saw this darling garland I "fell in love with it." Literally. And knew that I needed one to make my nest cozy for Valentines Day!



I really am thrilled with how my own garland turned out. It does take some time and patience to put together but I promise that the end result of this darling craft won't leave you heartbroken.


Check back often during this upcoming week for I will be featuring:

Queen of Heart Cheesecake Tartlet Recipe

Cute Valentine Crafts to make with your Kids

Fondue Recipes for an extra Special and Sensual Dinner with your Valentine

Valentine Picnic Date Idea for you and your Sweetheart

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

1 comment:

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...