Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Master Bathroom Makeover

Before I took my little hiatus from blogging, I promised you all a peak at my newly redecorated Master Bathroom! This is one makeover that has been a long time coming. My husband and I bought our home almost three years ago. It was a short sale so we were able to get more for our money. Our Master Bathroom was in good shape but several things were missing, including towel holders. I finally decided that after having a bathroom that wasn't anywhere from feeling like a retreat that it was in deed time for a update. I didn't re-paint this space but I did add a few more decorations,-a new valence, candles surrounded by berries, towel holders and a shag rug which really contributed to warming up this area. My color of choice when it comes to decorating my home-Red!  Anyone who knows me, knows that I enjoy a pop of red in any room. My color of choice is Burgundy and I have carried that theme color throughout my home. It not only keeps things simple but It truly brings out the cherry and black stained wood that is around my home.

Let's take a look at the before...

Pretty DRAB. AND. BORING.

Now let's take a look at the After.

I love how it is warm and dare I say Romantic?


I love my newly decorated Bathroom.

One of my favorite Decorations is my Earring Holder Frame.

Isn't it cute?
My talented Friend Emily made it for me for my birthday back at the first of June. I love that this Earring holder matches my decor yet is functional and stores all my Jewelry!

Well, there you have it. My new Master Bathroom Makeover! I hope you enjoyed seeing the before and afters! :D

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

2 comments:

  1. I need to know how to make that earring holder! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you. Found you while I was cruising around different blogs. Love your bathroom. It's so nice to jazz things up. I have alot of burgandy in my house too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...