Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grillin' Up a Good Time...

A few favorite pastimes of mine during the summer months is camping, cookouts and family picnics. These are memorable events that my family and I look forward to each year. However, it can be frustrating if you don't have great equipment to use when participating in these fun past times. I was recently asked to review Canada Post Website. This is a great comparison website that features products sold at many big box stores. I love the convenience in knowing that instead of roaming around town trying find the best deal on your desired outdoor items you can just make Canada post your one stop shop!  I love that They compare prices and make shopping easy and simple.

This website is tailored to offering their customers products that are perfect for enjoying the Great Outdoors. Some of the products that they offer are BBQ's, Grills, Smokers, Outdoor cooking equipment and utensils, camping accessories, and products for pick-nicking. Their selection is limitless and they have some very interesting and fun products.

While searching their website, a product caught my eye and became my favorite by far!They have darling picnic sets that include the place settings for four and it comes with a picnic blanket. Perfect for laying on the ground or over a picnic table.


 I can see my husband, kids and myself using the nifty little picnic set often during the summer months. I also like that this set would  be perfect for taking on camping trips!! Just throw it into your RV or into the back of your vehicle and you have a earth friendly cute little plate, cup, and utensil service for 4. Just think, there will be no need to waste money on buying paper goods before heading out of town! 

So if you are in the market for buying a new camp stove, BBQ grill, smoker picnic supplies or looking for some new out door furniture, look no further and head on over to Canada Post to see the other wonderful products they have to offer. You won't be disappointed! Click on the link below to see what Canada post is all about!


The opinions written in this review are solely my own.

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...