Monday, September 27, 2010

Apple Cider Frappe'

My friend used my recipe and made this drink for our craft night last week. I really enjoy making this drink for Fall gatherings. It is sweet and has a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon- two spices that are frequently used in Fall dishes. These two ingredients are also usually found in your typical warm winter drinks but this drink is served cold because it is blended with Orange Sherbet and Vanilla icecream. It is very refreshing and is a wonderful drink to serve at a Halloween Party or a Thanksgiving dinner!
Apple Cider Frappe'
Ingredients:
1 Gallon of Apple Cider (Don't use Apple Juice)

5 tsp. Cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
1 1/2 Gallon of Orange Sherbet and Vanilla Ice Cream

Directions:
Pour Apple Cider over ice cream. Add spices and mix with beaters until well blended. Serve Immediately!

Note: You could drizzle caramel over your drink to add a little extra sweetness!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

1 comment:

  1. so so so so so so so YUMMY! I had a few refills ;) that good. thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...