Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Time Slump...

I don't know about you but I feel like I am in a Summer Time Slump. I don't feel like doing much and maybe that is attributed to the super hot weather we are having here in Northern Utah. I don't know what it is but I have needed a few things to look forward too... when I get bored or frustrated I clean and when I clean, I rearrange things. So with that I took some time on Monday to spruce up my kitchen. I gave it a thorough cleaning and then went to work rearranging the decorations above my kitchen cabinets and then rearranged things on my antique shelf. After I was done I felt refreshed! When I rearranged my things I had a little bare wall and I have had my eye on a dry erase calendar board at JoAnn's. I spent $15 dollars because I used my 50% coupon and brought it home and added the burgundy bow so it would match my other burgundy accents in my kitchen!! By rearranging things and getting one new item, I feel like my kitchen looks and feels new!

My New Dry Erase Calendar Board with Burgandy Bow!

My Antique Shelf

Kitchen Cabinet Decorations

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...