Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry Early Christmas From Shutterfly!

I am excited to let you all in on a wonderful little promotion that is being offered from Shutterfly.com! Shutterfly is offering an amazing deal for you to receive 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS by simply blogging about this promotion and sharing it with those you love. I love all my Culinary Queen Bee Readers and I didn't want any of you to miss out on this great giveaway to help you save a little cold hard cash this holiday Season on you holiday cards! I thought this promotion came at a wonderful time, since we are living in difficult economic times. It is truly nice to know that some things do come FREE in life and that you really can find deals out there that can save money for your family.

I have to honestly say that I have always been extremely pleased with the products that I have purchased from Shutterfly. Their selection of customizable cards, thank you notes, calendars, and home decor is incredible and there user friendly programs lets you personalize your projects to let it reflect your personality!

This year Shutterfly is showcasing some of the most darling Christmas cards I have ever seen! They have something for everyone tastes. I know that it will be hard for me to pin point and select just one design for our Holiday Cards this year. To view Shutterfly's selection of Christmas Photo Cards click here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards


I am truly excited to get the opportunity to use our Family Pictures that we had taken this past June. My darling and creative friend took them for us at Historic Wheeler Farm in
Salt Lake City, Utah.

Here are some of my Favorite Photo Christmas Cards that are featured on Shutterfly... Which one will I pick for 2010? You will just have to wait and find out! :D

Click here to see all of the Christmas Cards that Shutterfly is offering. They so many styles to pick from: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards?lid=xmascards&lpos=cscat_marq

Don't want to just stop at your Christmas Cards, you can also personalize thank you notes. I can't think of a better way to say thank you to someone than sending a handwritten message of appreciation. To make/order your own personalized thank you notes click here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards

Also, with 2011 just around the corner, you can also customize your very own calendar to keep track of all those important dates for your loved ones or your kidlets. I also think that it would make a great gift for a grandparent with a picture of their grandkids featured each month. Click here to see what Shutterfly has to offer: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

To receive your own FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS FROM SHUTTERFLY CLICK HERE:

Merry Early Christmas from Shutterfly!

** DON'T MISS THE SCENTSY GIVEAWAY THAT I AM HAVING... WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN ON MONDAY DECEMBER 6TH! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE ENTERED INTO THE GIVEAWAY IS LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME YOU ARE A FOLLOWER! :)

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

1 comment:

  1. hooray for shutterfly and for free christmas cards! (and you werent kidding about the long post...totally understand now.) ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...