Friday, March 19, 2010

Meet my new best Friend....

her Name is Husqvarna Emerald 116. I have been wanting a sewing machine for "sew" long!! After many months of trying to convince my hubby to let me get one, he finally gave in. Thanks Honey! You treat me so good! I also got a great deal on my sewing machine at JoAnn's in Draper! I got over $100.00 off. Hurray for great deals! I brought my new friend home last night and my very talented friend that I have talked about before came over and we went through the owners manual trying all the stitches and gadgets. I think she may have been even more excited than I was! Wink, Wink. Needless to say, I am really glad that I have my own sewing machine and now me and my good friend can get together in the evenings and both sew on our machines instead of sharing her sewing machine. I am "sew" excited to start some new sewing/cooking projects.

This past week I completed my latest "Cooking" project... I am pretty proud of myself and I am looking forward to sewing some more skirts like this. Of course they will be in different colors and may have some new embellishments like ruffles and Ric Rac. We will see.. the possibilities are endless!
Stay tuned to see what the Queen has "cooking" up in my kitchen as well as in my craft room!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...