Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dinner Tool Planner

You, as a reader of this blog, know that I love to cook healthy, delicious food for my family. It truly is one of my passions! However, when it comes to planning a weekly menu, things can get a bit tricky. Many of you, are moms just like me who are trying to make a weekly meal plan for our families. For me personally, as a stay at home mom (domestic engineer), I try very hard to plan meals that will keep me from breaking the bank! Too often though, I find that when I don't make a meal plan, I end up buying food that we don't need or eat. That uneaten food either ends up getting thrown out or going rotten before I can use it. This costs our family extra money each year. I personally would rather take that money that is wasted and use it on an activity that my family would enjoy doing together. Wouldn't You? I know I would!

To put an end to that wastefulness and time and energy spent shopping, I recently was introduced to a website by my friend, Nicole over at Dinner Tool Planner. Their site focuses on simplicity in planning your weekly meals! All you have to do, is type in the recipe you want to serve for each day of the week and then print out a Shopping List which tells you the exact ingredients to buy! Pretty Neat! I encourage you all to go and check out this gem of a site when planning your weekly meals! Also, check out the list of food blogs that they have listed to the left of the page to help you find delicious recipes. Guess what? You will see mine listed, which I am thrilled about!! That way you can plug in the many delicious recipes that I have here! :D 
Happy Meal-Planning!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...