Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another Maddy Dress...

The weather has been dreadful the past few days!! All my hopes of Spring making its entrance into my little neck of the woods has been curtailed, because mother nature has been busy blanketing my spring flowers with snow!! The snow does melt by late afternoon but it is depressing and me and my cute children(the three of us eagerly want to be outside) end up staying inside to keep warm! To keep myself busy and my mind off of spring being postponed, I have been "cooking up" some creativity; as well as, sewing my little heart out! I recently bought some fabric from a good friend of mine. Check out her cute blog here. This fabric is called Just Dreamy by Minds Eye. I love this fabric line because it is so bright and cheery! For the past few days as I have been sewing my daughter another Maddy Dress out of this cute fabric, I felt mood change because of the bright blue spring color that is. I also went the extra mile and made her some hair bows to match her dress!! I figure if It is still going to be winter outside, I can bring some Spring inside! What do you think of my little princess' cute new ensemble? Stay tuned for a tutorial on how to make hair bows for the little princess in your life!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

1 comment:

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...